Friday 28 March 2014

MAC Rebel dupe?! ♥

Hey guys! 
As promised my next post is going to be a MAC dupe!
Any of you may have already seen these two lipsticks being compared to each other but I thought why not add another comparison into the mix and show you guys! Plus for those of you who haven't seen these compared you will have by the end of this post! Haha! 
The dupe I have found is a lipstick from America. Now if your from the UK your probably thinking well this isn't helpful to me however your are wrong. This lipstick I am going to mention to you is easy to get a hold of if you have an eBay account. 
The lipstick is from the brand Wet n Wild and the colour is 'Sugar Plum Fairy' which I think is a cute name! It's a semi-matte so just like Rebel it has a slight gloss to it and excellent staining power! When I wear either one of these I end up with pinky/purple lips when I wipe it off at the end of the day! 

I decided to take the tube of both lipstick with flash so you could see how similar they are in the tube and then without flash for on the lips for the same effect. 
As you can see in the tube and on the lips these lipstick are soooo similar, the only little tiny difference you can see is that Rebel is slightly darker but in natural daylight they look the spitting image!
I have actually worn both lipsticks side by side when on a day out and I asked a few people if they thought my lips looked a different colour on each side and they said no and then asked why! 
MAC lipsticks cost £15 and you can pick up the Wet n Wild lipstick for £4.18 including postage from eBay. The lipstick comes from America but the good thing with the company that I brought it off is if you order more than one item from them they will reduce the postage save you paying more than you should. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe in the future I will be able to find a few more dupes for you!
Hope you are all okay!
Take care
Post soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment