Tuesday 2 September 2014

Fusion Festival 2014 - Sunday ♥

Hey guys!
I didn't get around to posting on Sunday because i was standing in a wet grassed park watching some amazing music!
Fusion festival is a weekend concert in Cofton Park, Birmingham. Its in association with Capital FM, 4Music and supports the Prince's Trust. If you would like more information go to the official Fusion website Fusion Festival
For those of you who didn't know me and Jess went last year as well. I didn't make a post on it last year but i wish i had.
There were some amazing artist there this year from Jessie J, The wanted minus Nathan, Union J, Lawson and many more.
Me and Jess had a standard ticket to the show but managed to set to the barrier of the section we were aloud into and we were still close just not as close as the people at the front by the stage haha!
Let me know if you guys went and who was your favourite act of the day. Mine was Jessie J by a millions miles. She was amazing, stunning, energetic, perfect. So many words that could sum up this beautifully talented human being! I sang every word and dances around to every song. It was mind blowing!
I thought I would leave you with some of my favorite pictures from the weekend! I hope you have a good weekend also and are all ready to go back to school.
Keep your chin up.



                               


           

 
                                                 
 


















                                 












Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment