Wednesday 5 November 2014

Today's Thoughts.

Hey guys
Hope you are all okay!
I'm not sure what this post is going to be about.
 "My mind is everywhere and no where at the same time." 
I have been really busy over the past week with college stuff and I still have things to sort out. I know we have just had a week off and I have been back for two days but I need another week off to get over this week. I have hardly had time to really stop of thing about what to put on this blog. 
I have been putting myself under so much pressure and it's not healthy. I am hardly ever ill and the past couple of days I have been feeling really down, ill, cold and tired. 
I need to tidy my room, random I know but it is a mess. I have makeup all over my desk, clothes on the floor, college paper work and wires everywhere. It is really starting to bug me because I feel like my life isn't together if my living space isn't. Talking of cleaning I need to clean my car. It has been a good month since I last cleaned it but I keep getting out off by the weather and how cold it is. 

I feel like over the next couple of days I need to sort my life out and go back to the normal me... If there is a normal me... The usual me should I say. Hopefully by Sunday I will be all sorted and have a worth while reading post for you guys.
I hope you are having a good day or night wherever you are.
Take Care 
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment