Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Wish List 2014; ♥❅

Hey guys!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!
I am finally all wrapped and ready to enjoy christmas day tomorrow!
As I sit and type this post I am curled up in bed with my dog and a hot chocolate! My little brother is asleep and everything is quiet in the house.


My Christmas Wish List this year is pretty small compared to other years. I pretty much have everything I could need or want and have honestly found it a struggle to write a list to Santa this year!



Of course lipsticks and lip products have made their way onto my list as well as a fragrance and the new one direction album but there is one thing on my list in which I never thought in a million years my 19 year old self would be asking for. Mr Frosty. If you don't know what a Mr Frosty is, it is an ice machine which crushes your ice and you then you add syrup to make an ice lolly which you can freeze or a slush which you can then drink. I have a penguin version of this when I was little and must have lost it while moving from one house to another.
Honestly to me the presents aren't that important and I know many people say that but I truly mean it.
I love spending time with my mom, dad and brother! Christmas morning is one of the best times of the year. I love seeing my brothers face when he opens a present and seeing my mom and dads reaction to what i have brought them that year as a thank you for putting up with me that year and helping me out when I have needed them!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day and enjoy spending time with your families.
If you don't celebrate Christmas i hope you have a wonderful day whatever you may be doing!
I wont be posting this Sunday because we will be out and about visiting family and for the most of it I will be playing with all the goodies Santa has brought me! Haha!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIES!!!

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment